Friday 30 September 2011

2011 October Goodreads Aussie Readers Group - Friend's List Reading Challenge

A straightforward book reading challenge for the month of October (2011) conducted by the Aussie Readers Group on Goodreads.

The rules are simple - read as many books as you can during the month of October (2011), as long as they come from a friend's booklist on Goodreads.


I will list the titles here along with links to the reviews as they are read.
  1. The 3rd Victim by Sydney Bauer - From Brenda's booklist - My Review
  2. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak - From *Jess's booklist - My Review
  3. Mosquito Creek by Robert Engwerda - From Bernadette's booklist - My Review
  4. Take Out by Felicity Young - From Michael's booklist - My Comments
  5. The Gene Thieves by Maria Quinn - From Karen Chisolm's booklist - My Comments
  6. The Dead Path by Stephen Irwin - From Penelope's booklist - My Comments
  7. Theodore Boone by John Grisham - From Chris Pash's booklist - My Review
  8. Zapped by Carol Higgins Clark - From Leslie aka hugbandit7's booklist - My Review
  9. Storm Boy by Colin Thiele - From Cathy's booklist - My Review
  10. The Fern Tattoo by David Brooks - From Jennifer (JC-S)'s booklist - Brief Thoughts
  11. The Roving Party by Rohan Wilson - From Jacqui's booklist - Brief Thoughts
  12. A Necessary Evil by Bruce Venables - From Nicknac Bookstack's booklist - My Review
  13. Whispering Death by Garry Disher - From Bernadette's booklist - My Review
  14. Apartment 255 by Bunty Avieson - From Bree T's booklist - Brief Thoughts
  15. Virals by Kathy Reichs - From Bookstack Insoniac's booklist - Brief Thoughts
  16. Davo's Little Something by Robert G. Barrett - From Shelleyrae at Book'd Out's booklist - Brief Thoughts


No comments:

Post a Comment