Wednesday 24 August 2011

My 2011 A-Z Title Reading Challenge

The plan is simple - To read a book where the title starts with each different letter of the alphabet during 2011

A: Arctic Drift by Clive Cussler
My Review

B: Body Double by Tess Gerritsen
My Review

C: Chain of Evidence by Garry Disher
My Review

D: Death Mask by Kathryn Fox
My Review

E: Echo Burning by Lee Child
My Review

F: Follow The Money by Peter Corris
My Review

G: Gunshot Road by Adrian Hyland
My Review

H: How The Dead See by David Owen
My Review

I: In the Evil Day by Peter Temple
My Review

J: Jack and Jill by James Patterson
My Review

K: Killing Hour by Andrew Gross
My Review

L: Lost Empire by Clive Cussler & Grant Blackwood
My Review

M: Mystery Bay Blues by Robert G. Barrett
My Review

N: No Weather For a Burial by David Owen
My Review

O: O'Fear by Peter Corris
Brief Thoughts

P: Private London by James Paterson & Mark Pearson
My Review

Q: Q is For Quarry by Sue Grafton
My Review

R: Raise The Titanic by Clive Cussler
My Review

S: Sensitive New Age Spy by Geoff McGeachin
My Review

T: Torn Apart by Peter Corris
My Review

U: U is For Undertow by Sue Grafton
My Review

V: Virals by Kathy Reichs
Brief Thoughts

W: Wyatt by Garry Disher
My Review

X: X and Y by David Owen
My Review

Y: You've Been Warned by James Patterson &Howard Roughan
My Review

Z: Zapped by Carol Higgins Clark
My Review

Bonus Numerical: 10th Anniversary by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro
My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment