Saturday 27 August 2011

2011 September Challenge - Goodreads TBR BOOK BONANZA

A straightforward book reading challenge for the month of September. The rules are simple - read as many books as you can, as long as they come from your Goodreads To Be Read list (otherwise known as Mt. TBR) and added to this list prior to September.




I will list the titles here along with links to the reviews.

 1.  Frantic by Katherine Howell - My Review
 2.  D.E.D. Dead! by Geoff McGeachin - My Review
 3.  The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler - My Review
 4.  The Night Has A Thousand Eyes by Mandy Sayer - My Review
 5.  Kittyhawk Down by Garry Disher - My Review
 6.  Blood Born by Kathryn Fox - My Review
 7.  Death At The Spring Plant Sale by Ann Ripley - My Review
 8.  How The Dead See by David Owen - My Review
 9.  The Garden of Betrayal by Lee Vance - My Review
10. Dragon Man by Garry Disher - My Review
11. The 5th Horseman by James Patterson - My Review
12. The Night Ferry by Michael Robotham - My Review
13. The Old School by P.M. Newton - My Review
14. In The Evil Day by Peter Temple - My Review
15. X and Y by David Owen - My Review
16. Flash and Bones by Kathy Reichs - My Review
17. Every Secret Thing by Marie Munkara - My Review
18. Death Of A Lake by Arthur Upfield - My Review
19. Sky Burial: An Epic Love Story of Tibet by Xinran - My Review
20. Bereft by Chris Womersley - My Review
21. Original Face by Nicholas Jose - My Review


I completed 21 books from my TBR Goodreads Reading List During September, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment